Issue: Mixer - Bypass: Channel Strip - - Behavior not Consistent with other rack bypasses used in macro

Hi, bit of a peculiar issue here.

For some reason the ‘Mixer - Bypass: Channel Strip’ command does not toggle the same as the other bypass commands when used in a macro.

Initially, I had the macro as so:
-Mixer - Bypass: Channel Strip
-Mixer - Bypass: EQs
-Mixer - Bypass: Inserts
-Mixer - Bypass: Sends

But as you can see in the GIF below, there are two errors here.
1.) Only the Strip with enabled FX gets bypassed.
2.) The Bypass does not toggle off

So, i tried moving the ‘Bypass: Channel Strip’ command to be last in the macro order:
-Mixer - Bypass: EQs
-Mixer - Bypass: Inserts
-Mixer - Bypass: Sends
-Mixer - Bypass: Channel Strip

This had some effect, in that all the channels strips are properly bypassed as the other racks are, but, there is still one error:
-The bypass for strip do not toggle off, as seen in this gif:

And here, you can see that using the ‘Mixer - Bypass: Channel Strip’ works as intended if used on its own outside of a macro

I had a feeling that this has something to do with the regular channel EQ and then Channel Strip EQ being connected, as there is a clue here when alt-clicking twice on the ‘Bypass EQ’ button:

So, I took ‘Bypass: EQ’ out of the Macro, and that “solved” the problem although, it’s not really solved because I want EQ in the macro.
‘Bypass: EQs’ taken out of macro:

edit

I’ll mention, that it’s also weird how in the Channel Strip Rack, the eq is always shown as On/Used, even though this is not the case - there is no EQ used, initiated, enabled, etc.

This is probably where the conflict is occurring.