[Issue] Mixer channel width alters randomly in full screen

Since 7.0.3
I detected the bug in the german forum and confirmed it.

1. Open the mixer window in full screen
  2. Repeat opening and closing the window with F3
  3. See? Channel width is jumping between random values. Tracks in the right dock are sometimes partially clipped.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Dr. Max

Et ceterum censeo: CurveEq is still not responsive. Never worked for me since 7.00.
Cubase 7.0.3 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit
EMU 1820m PCI-Interface
Intel(R) Core™ i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz, 16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465

Yes it happens randomly for me also. I just end up using G and H keys to expand or contract width as needed, not a huge problem but slightly annoying lol

me to got the same problem

using a mac osx 10.8.3

hope the fix the problem fast
being realistic now we have to w8 at least a another 2 or more before the next update
this is not good got my hopes up with the new update now we got this problem
with these silly bugs i wonder what steinberg is doing when the test these update because this is one of the first problems i came across starting up cubase and opening the mixer how can the miss these bugs

Confirmed.

Took me 5 minutes.

So the question is : How can such an easy-to-spot bug get past steinberg devs?
Scandalous.

I too was having this problem. I uninstalled cubase, downloaded the 7.02 full installer and installed. Did the update and all is working good so far

I did the same as Jimmy without success. :frowning:

This is a confirmed bug by Steinberg. It is already in collected issues.

This company needs a new beta-testing process, because it only took me 5min to notice this.
Either they have no beta-testing or they simply ignored this bug.

• User Acceptance Testing - look at the mono/stereo indication, that’s a retarded implementation
    Also look at the mixer “rebuilding/recalculating” components when pressing F3 totally new approach without assessing the impact. Toggle F3 a lot. Loading the mixer now feels like loading a project, how could they let that happen?!?

+1