[ISSUE] Problem with mix console visibility

Hi!
Just noticed. First job on N6.0.3 and mix console seems useless as it does not show all it should show (channel names, track number, lowest part of the fader) on the bottom of the mix console.
You can see the problem in the picture I attached.

In the upper part where the EQ rack is open and it does not fit to its “space” you can see the up and down scroll bar on the right as you should.
But if you look under the fader section you should see track number, names etc. but you can. They are out of the frame and no up and down scroll bar anywhere to fix this.
No matter what I try I can see the whole mix console.

My system: ADK laptop, W7sp1, RME fireface, Nuendo 6.0.3.

What if you open and close the mixer and/or select “fullscreen mode”?

Fredo

Does not help. But, it seems to be project related as I opened another project there all is well.

Bye / Tumppi

Exported tracks, imported to a new project and now all is well.
Except all is not well if this can happen.
This time it was easy as the project was still very small but I would hate to have to do this on a big project in front of a client…

Bye / Tumppi

There are some redraw issues (which will be solved with the next maintenance update), but haven’t seen this one before. I suspect this is project related, maybe caused by using an old template or so.

Fredo

No template. New project, started with N6.0.3.

Bye / Tumppi

I’ve had a similar problem with scroll bars disappearing, but it went away with restart.

Chewy