I want to describe an issue about Quantize on Cubase 10.50
- Click to the Quantize Window inside the Arranger Window.
- Change to a random quantize number (in my photo it may to 1/4 Tripplet)
- Change to another number (1/8 Tripplet ect…)
Result: The Quantize number doesn’t show the new value, it keep showing the old value, although the real Quantize was changed to new value.
Thank you, I want to use the new 10.50 right now so please confirm as major bug asap.
PS: It may happen to somebody else, who tried to set new key command for quantize value switching. Me also setup Option+ Up/Down to switch between value.
Edited: I update my system:
- Macpro thrash can Mojave Latest Updated.
- RME Fireface 800 Sound Interface.
- Cubase Pro 10.50.
- All 3rd party softwares and plugins are licensed and up-to-date.
Thank you and good day, mates.