Issue to verify: cubase trigger time, switch part with shared layers, time markers on notes

Last sum of issue/adjustments :

1 - TRIGGER IMPORT FROM ARRANGER CUBASE TRACK ISSUE.
Create a project in cubase 12 pro. export vstlive vlprj … as in the new menu select all tracks, tempo arr…audio midi… all.
Import into vst live The windows import of vstlive ask me to mark the arrange part as CREATE TRIGGER, so vstlive can mark the part start time as the arrange track in cubase.
Supposing you import time and signature, 60bpm and 4/4, The starts time is double.
(ex: bar 10 comes to bar 20 and so on).
The last part is much longer than the last events, midi tracks are not in the same lenght as created.
So the trigger point seems to not consider the tempo and signature track.

2- MUTE (no sound) FOR SOME SECONDS WHEN MANUAL SWITCHING PARTS, with SHARED INSTRUMENTS, IN STOP MODE.
on vstlive LAYERS, I put my instruments (supposing halion sonic se, default piano, or others.)
Then i use in the others 2-3 next PARTS, the same as SHARED INSTRUMENTS.
ALL THIS WHEN TRANSPORT IS NOT WORKING, STOP.
Supposing I want to play one part free, and switching with mouse or with midi remote command , to the nextpart,whith the same shared piano, WHILE I’m playing, (ever in stop mode.)
In random circustances, going up and down from parts, the instruments don’t produce any sound, for many seconds , or need a switch again, from a part to another (panic botton change nothing).
Sustain pedals expecially make this issue.
Instead Switching parts while playing piano, (stop mode) from different instruments, not shared works fine.
Again, while a track is playing,(play mode) the autoswitch to next parts works without any issue, any muting.

3 - The time marker in NOTE . why BEAT instead SECONDS, or BAR ? why it not disappear in play,?
Supposing I use the NOTE module to reach lyrics in blocks of some 4 -8 row per time, and mark the time.
The MANUAL told we have SECONDS , but we found BEAT. so why? Beat is not Bar, it is the sum of beats of the song, we have no refering to the right point.
It’s works fine, but is not a good unit of measure.
And MANUAL told that it may desappear (I have to change into small fonts to avoid annoying bracket with time info while i read lyrics-text).
Will you fix this?

Thanks.

1 - fixed with next version
2 - apply File/Preload/Start and switching should be ok

You can set either. Don’t need to calculate, just locate where you want and set time marker (anchor at the top right)

1 _ ok
2_ It is random, you have to go up and down from one part to another, jumping part 1, part 3, part 2.
Every part with the same SHARED layers. while you are playing but TRACKS transport bar is STOP.
The preload , start, etc, change nothing. Sometimes, if you jump the parts audio of instruments is mute. play some chords repeating as 1/8 and with the mouse switch parts: after two or three times, is muted. play with or without sustain pedal.

3_IF i PUT SEC , or BAR, it doesn’t works. I know it is enough to push the time marker in the point of song i want to mark, and BEAT appear, but it’s a SILLY NUMBER, maybe SEC or BAR is better.

Also to reduce with one selection all the fonts only for all that [ time beat 0 ] commands, is better for visualization, if I want to read during performance.

thanks

cannot reproduce. I can even hold notes while changing Parts. And even with non-shared plugins (provided Preload, or the Part has been selected once before). Maybe try again with the next version.

ok i will try again next version.
thanks for support.