Issue with changing input source of audio interface

Hi

I have an old creative labs sound blaster direct (mp3+) usb audio interface. When I connect it to the ipad air through a powered usb hub it is recognized fine. In GarageBand I can change the input source between the three options of the audio interface (mic, line, S/PDIF). Then I can choose the channel between left, right and stereo. It records fine from any input source.

In Cubasis the audio interface is also recognized. However I can’t find how to change the input source within the program to anything else than the mic (which it uses by default). In the inspector routing section I can change the channel from mono to stereo and 1/2 etc., but only for the mic. The interesting thing is if I go over to Garagaband while Cubasis is open and select External Line as the input source then it also changes in Cubasis and I can then record from Line input which is my aim. So it seems that the audio interface is working. It’s just that perhaps there is a lack of an option to change input source?

Thanks in advance for any assistance on the matter. :slight_smile:

mk

Hi mkk,

Unfortunately we do not have the device at hand to give it a short check. Is the device officially supported to be CC-compatible? If so it might make sense to get in touch with Creative.

Thanks

Lars

Ok I’ll try that. Thanks for your reply.

Hi,

hope you can get that solved and please let us know the outcome…

Thanks!
RG