A small but annoying issue in the crossfade editor:
There are two buttons in the lower part of the middle section where one can activate and specify the pre-roll and post-roll length of the audio preview of the crossfade. Now when you activate the pre-roll button, listen to the crossfade, close the crossfade editor and open it again the pre-roll button will be deactivated again. So every time you open the crossfade editor you have to activate pre-roll again before you can listen to the crossfade, this is very annoying. The post-roll button however always remains activated. Please also take a look at the attached images.
Here are a few steps to reproduce the issue:
- Import an audio file onto an audio track.
- Cut it somewhere so that you have to halves.
- Select both halves and press “x” two times: the first time in order to set a standard crossfade, the second time to open the crossfade editor.
- Activate the pre-roll and post-roll buttons for the preview of the crossfade and specify each length (for example put it to 1s each)
- Listen to the crossfade with one of the preview buttons above.
- Close the crossfade editor and open it again by pressing “x”.
=> the pre-roll button will be deactivated again while the post-roll button will still be active.
This may seem like a minor issue but it actually is a big annoyance if you use the crossfade editor continuously, please fix this! Thank you very much!