Issue with HalionSE

Hello all,

I am having a problem with HalionSE. At a certain point in my projects it stops working. Changing the playback VST to something else works but HalionSE will always be silent from here on. If I start a new project HalionSE is fine. I have tried all the suggestions in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BcPJd92zqU

but to no avail. In the past I copied and pasted the whole project into a new project file to get around it but at them moment that is too much trouble with the amount of custom things I have piled up. I searched the forum as much as I could because I know this must be a wide issue but I still couldn’t find a solution.

Thanks!
S

If you have a project that is currently in the state where HSSE isn’t working, please zip it up and attach it here, assuming it’s small enough. If it’s too large to attach here, please email it to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de and I’ll take a look at it.

Thanks Daniel, will do

… Update I got it working by repeatedly reloading HalionSE as the playback engine and defining each instrument individually for each channel. It worked the 4th time I tried this.