There is a small issue with list of Recent projects.
When saving project as new project using “Save as” and then closing Wavelab, the new project is not listed as recent project when reopening WL.
How to recreate:
- Open WL project
- Save project using “Save as” with new name
- Close WL
- Open WL with “Startup” option dialog window
- Check option “Recent project” (without opening project) – the newly saved project is not listed as recent project
- Then open WL using option “Empty project”
- Go to list “File/Recent projects” - the newly saved project is not listed as recent project
If you have the option set to automatically open WL with “Empty project”, the newly saved project is also missing in list of recent projects.
If you open WL using “Last project” however, the newly saved project is opened correctly as expected.
So sometimes the list is not updated correctly, and you may be opening the wrong “last” project if you are not careful.