-Mixer - Bypass: channel strip on main mix
-Mixer . Bypass: EQs on main mix
-Mixer - Bypass inserts on main mix
-Edit - Select all on tracks
-Process - Reverse
-Audio - Bounce
-Process - Plugin XX
-Process - Reverse

make sure that pool & audiotrack boxes are ticked in the export dialog and that Stereo out box is ticked on left hand side (output channels) (one time deal…)

p.s. how is your timing on this? tight or a little off due to lack of some sort of compensation in the offline processing?

edit: tell me your tail solution btw:P - i think the best way is to include audio mixdown including tail in an update:P - then align event mixdown event to right locator as a final step

editedit: comparing both methods results with a phase inversion - results not nulling… dunno what the difference between the two is though…

editediedit: I wish that *create unique name and dont ask me again would work

Heh. :slight_smile:

I would like to add your MixDown idea to my Reverse Reverb/Delay Macros but I am a bit weary of changing any of the Macros right now… :confused:

The Macro system issues is a real shame. It would be so easy to build simple utility Macros that you can then trigger from larger Macros to do all sorts of tasks and variations of those tasks. sigh I hope this is a small problem and Steinberg can fix it. :slight_smile:

Alistair

The timing is good but not sample accurate to the original. I’m sure what the offset is but I don’t really think it is a problem for this particular type of task.

edit: tell me your tail solution btw:P - i think the best way is to include audio mixdown including tail in an update:P - then align event mixdown event to right locator as a final step

editedit: comparing both methods results with a phase inversion - results not nulling… dunno what the difference between the two is though…

I’ll do some screen-shots of my method. I’m warning you, it isn’t elegant but it works! :smiley:

Alistair

sweet, thx=)

lol, ive learnt that looks arent everything :stuck_out_tongue: - its got to work too:P

edit: i omitted the not needed commands above in the v1 post
p.s. when it asks to replace events-> what does this mean? - if i click yes or no, it all turns out the same… lol

The Replace Event dialogue comes from the Bounce command.

Here is the Macro with the two PLE Presets it uses:

One word of warning, you must NOT have delete overlaps set to on or it can delete parts! (And if there is anything behind the selected clip within the next 4 Bars, that will also be bounced. Just delete the excess length…)

At some point I might replace parts of my “Reversed” Macros with a call to this Macro. For now I’ve spent enough time in the Macro editor! :smiley:

Alistair

good stuff m8,thx=)

nice talking to ya:P