I have recently downloaded and started to use the Nugen Monofilter Elements in Wavelab 10 (latest version 10.30).
I am having a problem when saving a Wavelab Audio Montage and then opening it again.
I have an Audio Montage in Wavelab using Monofiler Elements (VST3 version) as Clip inserts, and it works okay when enabling it and using it for the first time. If I then save the Audio Montage and then reopens it later the plugin doesn’t work.
There is no sound, but if I remove the plugin I get sound okay again.
So I have to remove and then reopen the Monofilter as a plugin on all clips again to get it to work.
How to recreate:
- Create an Audio Montage in Wavelab with two clips
- Insert Monofilter Elements as Clip plugin on both Clips
- Play files and it works OK.
- Save and reopen the Audio Montage
- Play any of the file and you have no sound
- Remove Monofilter on any of the clips and play clip and you will hear sound
- Insert Monofilter as plugin on the same clip again and it works okay again
- Play the other clip with the old insert of Monofilter plugin and you have no sound.
So when removing the plugin from one of the Clips I get sound and the other one (with Monofiler still as plugin) gives no sound.
If I try the 64 bit version I get no sound at all, not even after opening it as a plugin!
I did the same test with a downloaded version of the full version 4 of Monofilter and that works okay even after saving the Montage.
So this issue seems to be with the Elements version only!
- Anyone eles having same/similar issue with any plugins?
- Is this a known issue?
- Is there a fix for this?
I have also contacted Nugen related to this.