Issue with Segno size

When I create a sign, it`s only above the top staff. My top staff has as smaller size, so the sign is small too . But I need the regular sign size. How can I get a bigger size? I know that I can change the size with the scale feature, but that also changes the size in the part layout, which I don’t want. Is there a way to get a Segno into all staffs, not only the top staff?
Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-27 um 11.31.56.png

In Layout options>Staves and Systems >System objects you can tick some instrument types which will show the system objects (tempi, rehearsal marks and segnos)

You can also click on the sign and change its size in the properties panel. Just scale it up to 125% or something similar.

I run into this all the time with rehearsal marks when I have a lead/piano score and I want the lead staff to be 75%.

I filter-select all rehearsal marks and scale them to 130%. It’s not difficult, but it’s an extra step; and I do wish there were an option to exclude certain objects from staff scaling. I suppose satisfactory options for that could get complicated pretty quickly…

For text-like things, you can generally achieve this by setting the relevant font or paragraph style to have an absolute size.