Issue with Stylus RMX Win7 32bits

There’s an update for this problem:
v1.9.5
http://www.spectrasonics.net/support/ua-stylusrmx-software-updates-history.php

Sonik - you obviously keep your finger on the pulse! Thanks for the heads up.

Spectrasonics rocks!! Thanks for the tip…

Trying it now on Win7 32bits and report later…

So far so good here…

I’m running Stylus in CB6 32bit mode on XP64x and I’ve seen a problem twice in the last month that I never saw before. I load in many VST’s ,more than my Core Duo 6g ram can handle but I use them export the audio and turn them off. This has worked for years. Suddenly on 2 occaisions I’ve turned on Stylus to get this screen; as if it needed to be authorized but no info. Stylus is authorized . Anyone else seen this?

No, but I can tell you what the problem is. You’re running out of memory. If you’re using cubase in 32 bit mode you can only use a small amount of memory. Use 64 bit instead and you’ll see that problem disappear.

I’m not sure this is it. When I’m working this way and exporting the audio from the instruments I’m using ,I afterwards shut them off. I’ll save the song and reopen later. Therefore even with 10 Vsti’s in the rack , if they’re all off when I load the song they should be using no ram at all. Also the limit in 32bit mode is 3 gigs I should be fine with this. Maybe I’m missing something here.

Which Stylus version are you using?

Stylus RMX 1.95 seems to be working much better for me on W7 64 bit using C 6.01 32 bit.

Till now all the problematic projects are fine with v1.9.5… :slight_smile: