Issue with UR44C Driver

Facing problem with Steinberg UR44C driver.

I bought a new UR44C. Did a step-by-step clean installation on a PC running Win 10 Pro (64 Bit) - Version 22H2. The Steinberg UR44C hardware interface is correctly connected to C Type port. Device is powered separately by the adaptor. Although ‘Steinberg UR44C’ driver is seen in Device Manager>’Sound, video & game controller’, the Device Manager keeps continually refreshing itself every few seconds the moment I switch on the hardware (i.e. the Steinberg UR44C). FYI, I also have ‘Realtek Audio’ and ‘NVIDIA High Definition Audio’ drivers; I tried disabling those audio drivers in case there are any conflicts but the problem persists. Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance for the support.

What does it mean?
Where is your problem?
Can you use the interface?

In case you haven’t solved your issue, yet, the fact that seeing your interface listed in Windows Device Manager doesn’t guarantee that it will work with Cubase. The ASIO driver should be correctly installed and visible in Cubase Studio > Audio System > ASIO Driver setting :

Is it the case, and do you get sound, from both inputs and outputs, using audio tracks in Cubase ?