Issues with Downloading

Hello. I didn’t know who to contact, so I thought using this forum might be helpful. I have recently purchased Cubase 11 Elements. I was going through the steps of installation, and came to all of the components which can be downloaded and then installed. The actual application itself installed easily, as well as a handful of the add-ons. However, the majority of add-ons, including a couple of the ones that come under the ‘recommended’ category, wouldn’t download. I would keep having a pop-up telling me an error has occurred, and to try again later. Which I did, but nothing is happening. I need the DAW for school work, and so need to be using it quite heavily. If there are any suggestions or help on offer, I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Assuming you’re using the Steinberg Download Assistant:

• Is that software the latest version?
  • And is your eLicenser software also the latest version?

Yes I believe to both questions. I am a new user of cubase, and bought elements 11, so it should be up to date.

Maybe reboot your computer, and try opening the Steinberg Download Assistant again - and then try the download again?

If it’s still not working for you, some more details would help in troubleshooting. e.g. your operating system and screen capture of the Steinberg Download assistant complete with the error message you’re getting.