Issues with Groove Agent and Musical/Linear Mode

So this wasn’t happening a few weeks ago, but is now. I have a closed hi-hat loop using the Willow Crest plugin on Groove Agent (the one available with Absolute 2) and it’s been acting really buggy today, not in other sessions. I’ve restarted the program and the computer.

After adjusting a tempo in Musical Mode, I move the track to a Linear mode track, and it doesn’t play the drum loop properly, and when I adjust and move the loop on the Musical mode track, I’ve been having weird audio glitches, and even drop outs while recording/playback. It’s consistently in the exact same place. Like if it occurs on beat 2.2.2.1 the first time, it occurs on that beat every time no matter where I start it.

It’s Cubase 9.0.1, on a 10.9.5 Mac OSX, with an i5 3.1 ghz intel core, and 32GB of DDR3 RAM at 1333 MHz. Graphics is a AMD Radeon HD 6970M.

EDIT: I created a new session and not sure what I did differently, but it’s not doing it in other sessions. I had wonky wording in my first sentence after various drafts of it was edited, and I accidentally said “been buggy today, across multiple sessions” or something like that. Not sure what was going on in my head there.

I have yet to be able to reproduce the bug. Would I be able to upload the session folder so it can be analyzed?