It's refreshing

I must admit whoever the “brains” was behind the operation is a genius.

One can only conclude the reason there is more participation is that it is easier to administer accounts on the steinberg site than cubase.net and nuendo.com

Now how much is anyone willing to bid for those domains? :slight_smile:

+1

Yeah, I was thinking the very same thing. Perhaps if we can all keep our heads and act in a reasonable manner (tough sometimes I know!) we might see this as a long term interaction and not just with x.0 release. Really makes you feel part of the process. Perhaps they have all attended a lecture on forum interaction by PG :wink:

I agree it is nice to see SB more active on the forums. We’re nice people, well most of us lol and I’m sure they are too. I’m also impressed with the C6 release as far as features and reported stability. Great job Steinberg, and I hope you prove the nay sayers wrong.

‘I’d buy that for a dollar’ —Robocop
{‘-’}

Care to name those generous folk?

lol nope they’re not worth my time

yeah.

this is the only way steinberg can compete and win. working with the userbase (we LOVE you guys) is a great way. plus we even pay for it.

were building things here, and keeping us happy is THE MAIN goal.

+1
Sure it’s refreshing.
And i hope that Steinberg understands that any criticism is made by good intentions or by frustration under working restrictions.After all,many of us are following our beloved German team ( :wink: ) for a long long time

Account administration and admin participation are different animals… And would you really want those domains? Kind of like buying a used Ford from Richard Nixon! :wink:

+1 Thanks :smiley:

I was making the observation that it might be easier to administer accounts for users in the steinberg website as opposed to two different (now archived) domains or was that not clear?

+1
Very nice to know that the Steinberg developers are upgrading themselves too along with their products and their users :slight_smile: !!! It’s the way things should be! Thanks :wink: !

P.S. : Can we have more smile-icons pls :blush: ?!..

+1

Let’s hope they’ll stay a bit longer this time …
( After all it’s still a UHU forum. )
:sunglasses:

bye, Jan

+1