Its ridiculous that Crossfades don't work and greyed out

Could you post something like your first screenshot except don’t cover the Tracks with the drop-down menu and expand the Track’s Main Inspector Tab. The idea being to see how things are setup on the Track.

@raino I hope you mean it so ?

I changed my language back to German I hope thats not a problem ?

The German Cubase is fine. But my description of what I wanted to see didn’t make it through intact. What I want to see are the areas circled below.

1 Like

I’m having the same Problem since today!!! I work with Cubase 11 everyday since 2 years. I’m working in a movie and I was till yesterday editing Dialogues an crossfade worked as usual. Today I opened the project agai to keep working and crossfade doesn’t works and ist also grey on the menu. Tracks are not locked!!! I don’t have Parts!!! It happen now also in other projects!!! I’m desperation because I need to finish this movie soon… Only from One day to the other crossfade stop working…

1 Like

Hi Guys. I’m, experiencing the same issue. All of a sudden crossfade just stopped working. Launching in “save mode” diв help but when i restart Crossfade won’t work again.
I’m gonna try the solution delete default. xml file

Did deleting that default file help?
I think twice I’ve deleted my entire prefs folder for similar issues… would be easier if I knew which file was the culprit.

A post was split to a new topic: Seemingly out of the blue the xfade function stopped working

This topic is being closed because it conflates several different problems, provides erroneous info, and is therefore not helpful.