Izotope Ozone7 vst3 on blacklist?

You reactivated blacklisted 32bit or blacklisted 64bit?

All mine are x64
It’s vst2.4, it’s highlighted in red under VST effects & marked ‘active’.
My other PSP plugs are 2.4 but in the black/active.

Does it say 32bit or 64bit? VST2.4 could be 32 or 64 bit right?
OK It looks like 32bit can’t be reactived and only blacklisted 64bit can be… but Jbridge can be used to convert to32 to 64bit. Got it.

All my plugins are 64b, I stopped using 32b a few years ago. IIRC it was when it announced 32b was going to be eventually phased out.

Check to make sure that plug ins (esp in the case of izotope) aren’t still usable - but only as vst 3. Looks like it blacklisted all my vst 2’s. Maybe if you have both, it forces you up to 3. J bridge also appears to be functional for me, FYI.

I installed. Guess I have to try Jbridge

BTW I just tried installing TripleMeter VST3 only & it’s not found at all. I have a feeling there is going to be numerous updates needed by plugin devs unless SB fixes the problem on their end.

What about old projects using 32 bit plugins?[/quote]

May I suggest you do not uninstall 8.5… I’m keeping mine for that very reason…

Sloppy Sloppy Sloppy implementation of a new policy. They should have allowed 32bit to be reinstated at the user’s risk and not support it’s use rather than lock them out 100%.

There’s an explanation for the iZotope issues linked here on post 2 - The Blacklist wisdom thread - Cubase - Steinberg Forums . In short - it’s an issue with some OSX versions prior to Sierra which - I think - are common to all Cubase versions, but only identified and blacklisted in 9. Apparently can cause system instability. Steinberg are in discussions with iZotope apparently.

PSP has only VST2 for the time being, except for the most recent releases (e.g. the E27), I think?

Noiseboyuk, I aslo replied to that thread. Additionally, please see this one: What are the blacklist criteria? - Cubase - Steinberg Forums - that’s part of the communication to plug-in devs, including a work-around for previous OS X versions (which requires recompiling).

I have the same Problem with my izotope plugins and can’t re activate them! also all my 32bit plugins won’t work anymore so I can’t continue with my projects, what a bummer!

I use windows 10 64bit

iZotope plug-ins pass validation, both VST3 and VST2. The ones not passing are not valid VST ddls, their name should be “iZname.dll”, the valid VST2 files are named “iZotopename.dll”.

I had no problems with my izotope plugins in cubase 8.5.20 64bit

Yes peeps go in your VST folder and delete all the iZ ddl files. I was very displeased with iZotopes last installer.

I too have the same problem, I reported it to Izotope

It happens on Windows 10 as well…

On Windows 10 it usually validates just fine. Or better, VST3 and VST2 validate fine and a ‘iZplug_name.dll’ is blacklisted. This is normal, it’s not a valid VST dll. VST3 and VST2 will work just fine and can ignore the blacklisted file.

If for any reason the VST3 and/or VST2 are blacklisted, please re-enable them and they will work as they did under 8.5.

Nope, please, don’t. Just ignore the fact that they are blacklisted. The actual plugins will most probably need those file during operation.

My Ozone7 64bit is blacklisted, I sent an email to Izotope and waiting to see what they say.
I also have a few old 32bit vst in the blacklist bin lol

Wonder can I get my money back and revert back to V8.5.20 as all worked fine there.?