Izotope RX8 and Nuendo 11 working together yet?

I’m on a Mac 11.6.1 and I use a Trash can 12 core 128GB ram machine

In the finder, option click the “Go” menu and select “Library.” Then navigate to the Preferences folder and find Nuendo 11. Drag it to the desktop and restart Nuendo. The prefs will rebuild. You’ll lose all of your previous settings, but if that works as an iZotope fix you can replace the files from your old settings bit by bit. Or you can restore a known good set of prefs from a backup in Time Machine.

But I’d probably try uninstalling and re-installing RX 9 first.

Chewy

Don’t just bin them. Copy and save the preferences folder somewhere as you may find deleting them doesn’t fix the issue and you’ll have the pain of resetting/rebuilding everything for no gain.

Of course. That’s why I suggested moving them to the desktop rather than trashing them :wink:

Also, throwing them away would make replacing the old pref files into the library folder bit by bit pretty darn difficult!

Chewy

Hi Chewy, apologies. Morning read on mobile and didn’t read your post carefully enough :blush:

1 Like

Here’s to that sort of thing being the worst of our worries! No hard feelings. :slight_smile:

Best to you!
Chewy

1 Like