Jbridge for everything?

Hi Guys

Just got my new machine built up, I7 quad @3.6, 16gigs ram Win 7 64bit, ssd drives, etc very F’n cool
So spent the night installing what 64 bit plugs I have, installed the 32bit versions where no 64 bit exist at took her for a test run. And had a few lock ups involving some 32bit vsts.

Seemed a few favourite vsts couldn’t be bridged by VST bridge so I bought Jbridge this morning to get back my beloved glitch and stutterer vsts back. Works perfectly!

So a question for those of you who have been through all this and yes I 've searched the forum and googled, but I am requesting an up to date opinion from those who have had more experience with this than me.

Should I Jbridge everything? or just the problem plugs. Is the built in vst bridge reliable or is Jbridge less likely to crash?

Thanks in advance
K

My experience. JBridge is more stable than the Cubase bridge. Cubase crashes constantly with it’s own bridge for me. Too bad Steinberg haven’t figured this out, while a less established 3rd party programmer has essentially nailed it. Reaper and other hosts too. Reaper’s bridging is rock solid, with bridged rewire to boot.

I just JBridge everything that’s 32 bit that I don’t have a 64 bit equivalent of. I see nothing wrong with just JBridging what you think you need to, but IMO would be very time consuming compared to just JBridging everything.

Thanks fizbin

I suspected as much from just a few minutes with VST bridge. I’m gonna just move all my plugins through Jbridge and be done with it.

Much appreciated