JBridge is going to make a fortune...

Good idea. I will write too.

Regards. :sunglasses:

You DO realize that this is exactly what Steinberg wants us to do, right? :wink:

Cheers,
B.

I can confirm that this new jBridge update 1.75 runs smoothly (at least in my system) with Cubase Pro 9 .

Gee, that V3B is totally ASTOUNDING! I think it blows my NORD away! lol

:sunglasses:

Yup.

IPM,

It’s only 50 EUROS? Thats unreal!

Is it not a STANDALONE?

Seriously, I have played many Hammonds in my time and I really did struggle to tell the difference here!

Cheers,

Paul

did the old Cubase SX 3 plugins work with jbridge for you in your test with cubase 9

I didn’t test SX 3 plug-ins and I have no idea if it is possible to use them… the licensing is likely to be an issue.
Not using any bridging since C7.5, I fired it up to see how a couple VSTi and a dozen FX worked.

ta for your reply ,what kind of licensing issue , we have always been able to use them up to 8.5 the only issue i see is the 32 bit issue which i`m sure could be sorted out, there is no other reverbs or delays with the ease of use and simplicity of sound.

If you used them with jBridge with 8.5, they should work in 9 as well.

I never used jBridge for older internal plug-ins, so I was not sure it could affect licensing or not due to creating an alternate version of the dll (edit: theoretically, it should not be a problem, since the bridged file referes to the original dll - I’ll give this a go when I can).

no i didn`t use them with jbridge in 8.5 they worked as normal like they always have ever since SX3 , but not in cubase 9 . :cry: :frowning:

I didn’t know that people still used jBridge … a fantastic program which I used a lot years ago with Sibelius 6 (which was a 32 bit program) to work with my 64 bit plugins.

If people here are still in contact with Joao, say hello to him! A super nice guy, very friendly and helpful.

Works fine in 8.5 here.