Jokes?

What you did not say though was whether or not you are old, i.e. whether you are still making a contribution to the music and media industries or just whining about the DAW :imp:

It took a while for Steinberg to get the showstoppers worked out, but they’ve been really engaged with users on this forum, and deserve credit for making a tool that would have been drool worthy and out of reach for most only a few years ago. Once you get used to C7 it’s a breeze to work with. Sure we’d all like things to be custom suited, and Cubase gives lots of options for that, but in the end, can you make great music with it? Oh yeah! No million dollar studio excuses now. Now that it’s working smoothly, I don’t even think about C6 anymore. Just had to get used to it, and I have moment in almost every session where I am giddy that the days of syclav/postpros and forty thousand dollar protools rigs are history.
Just saying, for those who genuinely don’t think they get their money’s worth from C7, I’ve got an old Tascam 4-track that’ll make you thank heaven for what we have now at less of a cost, in no small way thanks to the innovators at Steinberg. I’m not saying no one has a right to complain, just that when you really think about it, it’s a marvel. The only thought I give to competitors is that they keep Steinberg hopping :slight_smile: Of course I’m regularly pleased with hot running water in my apt, though I never had to go to the river.

henceforth; did you read my post or is it not clear? I was praising Cubase 7, not whining. so read before posting or keep quiet until you have understood! and don’t be angry. p.s yes, I do contribute to music, thanks for asking. and I have been for a few years. you’ve never heard of me but i’ll get over it!

Steinberg are the innovators no doubt about that.

Could you imagine running a sync track on a 4 or 8 track just to get your sequencer running with your tape machine with bleed and degradation and other issues, having a time limit on creativity in terms of integrity of the medium?

Or remember the days the Atari had such valuable timing chips, Mac’s were on the verge of taking over audio and PC was flaky?

@eddie, I wasn’t referring to you at all, you are a shining light right from the days of the BB :slight_smile:

Your post is perfectly clear, It seems to have problems with understanding sometimes…

I don’t expect people to be up with who’s who, but there is always a distinct pattern when it comes to new releases.

And by the way, I am (unlike you) a person not an it…

well, henceforth is right. I don’t understand anything he is saying. is there a full moon? I’ve said my piece refuting the claim that Cubase 7 is a joke. that is all. except to say apologies if my tone seemed aggressive at any point. no intention of that.

Not at all, yours is a wholly positive contribution.

Again, thank you for choosing Cubase!

If someone buys Cubase 7, their opinion is as valuable as that of any other user. Their contribution to the music and media industries really isn’t any of your business. Have I just fed a troll?

Maybe you haven’t heard the saying “make music”?

I think it might be ‘hencebrains’ (regrettably AGAIN) and nobody has heard anything from him in terms of “contributing to music”. He’s a troll.

Mauri.

You yourself said you were going to spend more time with Nuendo and less time with Cubase; you have purchased Cubase but you have not purchased Nuendo and yet you appear to be discouraging others’ from using the software.

A guy walks into a bar and orders six shooters. The bartender says, “Looks like you are having a bad day.”

The guy says, “Am I ever! I woke up late for work. On my way to work, I got in an accident. When I got to work, I was four hours late, so the boss fired me. To top it off, I came home to my wife screwing my best friend.”

The bartender says, “What did you say to your wife?”

The guy says, “I told her to get out, and I never want to see her again.”

The bartender says, “What did you say to your best friend?”

The guy says, “BAD DOG!”

The midi timing is so bad I and I got so depressed I went out to the nearest subway and threw myself behind a train.

Meanwhile in Russia…cubase sx1. Dx plugins. Vodka.

Q:-Whatever happened to the michelin man?

A:-They retired him :slight_smile:

LOL.
Very clever… :smiley:

HUH?

ahahahahaha

I think it might be ‘hencebrains’ (regrettably AGAIN) and nobody has heard anything from him in terms of “contributing to music”. He’s a troll.

ClickMe