Joystick not recognized in Nuendo

I notice that joysticks are no longer recognized in Nuendo or Cubase. The ability to manage pans with a joystick is no longer possible? I hope this is not the case because with multichannel mixing or ambsonic it is an indispensable tool.

Welcome to the Cubase forum, neighbouring the Nuendo forum.
I assume you are not talking about a gaming joystick but something attached to a mixing console or remote keyboard?

Hi.

My joystick is a game joystick logitech extreme 3d pro.
I use the joystick of my sl88 grand master keyboard. but the size of the joysticks is ridiculous. It’s not very intuitive. moreover you have to create a midi remote to use them. by the pass the game joysticks were recognized. I made a ticket to steinberg he asked me to make a screenshot of the devices to see if windows recognizes the joystick and it does.
Eric

Steinberg’s answer. the function bug since nuendo 11 and is therefore discontinued. Too bad the manual says otherwise. This function is essential for ambisonic mixes or dolby atmos mixes.

I have to guess there are ways to map the joystick’s directions to keystrokes and then to midi messages if needed.

I even googled it, and got a link here: MJOY: Joystick to MIDI converter

Perhaps you could give it a try or the ideas above?

Thanks! I try this afternoon.