Just bought Dorico 3!

so I haven’t been on this forums for ages because I was super busy with work, but thanks to Corona I have time to work on some sheet again
wanted to say thank you to Daniel from Steinberg who has been extremely supportive in the past. I just upgraded my Dorico 2 element Education version to PRO 3 :slight_smile: installing as we speak… can’t wait to check out what’s new

I would like to ask please. I have PC desktop computer and a laptop. but, when I got the elements 2 on my laptop the scaling was way too big… rendering the software un-usable which is unacceptable for a pro grade (and expensive) software. Because when I am not at home I couldn’t work on Dorico. Is this fixed in version 3.0?

Also from download manager I downloaded the files> main install, sound pack, and update to version 3.1
I installed main software, but when I install the update files it said already installed “no changes” needed or option to reinstall… weird it doesn’t let me updatE?

P.S I assume after I am done installing everything I can remove Dorico elements 2 from my PC? or are they using the same files so I have to leave it there?
best regards

Yes, scaling for high-DPI monitors is much better now.

I assume after I am done installing everything I can remove Dorico elements 2 from my PC? or are they using the same files so I have to leave it there?
best regards

Yes, you can safely remove Dorico 2. If you have space, you might want to keep it for a bit.

thank you very much!