Just have to say that Steinberg...

Hi Ed… How about a forum Garage Sale!

I PM-ed you, but asking here, now I’ve seen your response above… will the forum be offline during the move, or just the support will be offline?

Thanks!

I guess the forum remains open, I can’t imagine they host it on their own machines. It’ll just be unmoderated. :smiling_imp:

The forums will stay online as they are hosted externally indeed.

Yep, great product! :sunglasses:

When they get back on the forum with their new machines, they’ll all have trouble logging on. :laughing:

FREEFORALL!!! *Hands out medieval battle gear, armor, and can’t forget the tights. :smiley: :confused:

New machines??? … :laughing:

Don’t forget Sparky. :wink:

Closer to the centre of Hamburg, with all the bars and cafes and long lunches… How do you get a job at HQ :mrgreen:

As I suspected, thanks.

Oh no it won’t. :slight_smile: Volunteer moderation remains in force I believe.

EdDoll

Thanks! Highly appreciated! Who would have thought that we have so much crap lying around since we last moved ten years ago > :smiley:

Don’t chuck anything out before offering it to us first - one man’s crap is another man’s treasure … er … no. Let me think about that… :laughing:

Steinberg Ebay Sale ?

Hehe… Soo true. The majority of sound diffusion for my center wall space is made up of cubicle office dividers snatched from a dumpster after an office migration.

Diffusion? Aren’t those dividers flat panels?

Sorry, yes, they are flat panels. What is the term for it then? It was mainly to prevent reflection from open wall areas.

Absorbers. :slight_smile:

Although if those panels are what I think they are they only absorb high frequencies. How thick is the absorption?

Yes, I’d be interested in some second hand Steinberg office gear :smiley:

Couple of pencil sharpeners perhaps?

I am also very happy I ditched Protools and decided to concentrate on Cubase !

While the competitor is known as ‘universal’ in many studios - it just limits my creativity as Cubase just feels more ‘real’ than the other guys…

I look at the Cubase GUI and ideas start to form. The other one just seems very ‘clinical’ to me… Creatively speaking.

Well - thats just me - others may feel different.

I agree with what you’re saying. Dave Nicholson does a sterling job!