Just received new Time limited offer what does it mean ?

I don´t know. Maybe, if the .5 version will come out within the next 4 weeks…Maybe there will not be any grace period updates to 5 at all, maybe the .5 version will be free of charge anyway - Steinberg will tell you when C 7.5 is out…

I don´t know. Maybe, if the .5 version will come out within the next 4 weeks…Maybe there will not be any grace period updates to 5 at all, maybe the .5 version will be free of charge anyway - Steinberg will tell you when C 7.5 is out…
this means that , every one who upgraded to C7 , have no grace period upgrade then …??? is that right any one comment ??? and if the .5 up grade consists of bug fixes ??? thats not right to be charged for ??? unless it got some extras whatever , but i thin after Padshop , enough of the techno sounds , how about some earthly ethnic sounds … some how i still prefer the Hypersonic clean sounds…sadly cant use them any more …sm

:unamused:

I can read. I went to the upgrade page via the “new cubase upgrade offer” link, I clicked on every upgrade option and I don’t see any special prices. Not even for the ones mentioned in the criteria.

So then I added an upgrade to my cart for Cubase SX3 which I do own thinking that the discount might appear in the checkout page. Price was still the same. There was a reference to a “coupon” which I don’t have.
So now I’m wondering if coupons were sent out via email. ?
I never get any Steinberg newsletters, even though I signed up for them ages ago.

So my question still remains:
Where is the special offer?

Cubase Artist 7 update from Sequel 2/3, Cubase SE 3, Studio Case 2, Cubase LE 4/5/6 or Cubase AI 4/5/6:
special price: € 149 regular: € 249 = 40% off
Cubase 7 Upgrade from Cubase AI 4/5/6 or Cubase LE 4/5/6 Cubase SX 1/2/3:
special price: € 399 regular: € 499 = 20 % off

Obviously the price is with the discount included.

My most sincere Love mesg 4M the heart , My Darling Stacy please, done ever let me down , i Love U soooo Much … that was years ago , was in High school then … , then Technology changed so drastically , that with a sad heart i had to let her Go , i actually sold her …
Stacy was my Black n white Laptop running Cubase then … thats loyalty to cubase… n a loyal client… ignored n booted out with stuffed old expensive dongles… sm