Keep SuperVision open even if I press "Close All Plugins" shortcut

Hi! I do not know if the problem has already been addressed on the forum, in any case I have not found. I am using Nuendo 11 and love the new SuperVision plugin. The problem is that I use the “close all plugins” command very regularly. So every time I use this command, I have to open SuperVision again. Is there the option to close all the plusgins except SuperVision? I added the plugin on the control room section.

Byebye

1 Like

Using SuperVision as insert (prefader) in Controlroom is working here.
Keycommand: Windows - Close all plug-in windows

Delta

1 Like

Yes I too have supervision in a pre fader slot ( 6 of them wish there were more) in the control room.( the last 2 =7/8 are post fader, wish they could be changed to pre…)
All plugs within the control room are not effected by the key command allocated to “close all plugin”, which is very helpful for my usage. So I guess it maybe working differently than on your system. The 8 slots are at the bottom of the control room and you want the first 6 (pre).

1 Like

Hi and thanks a lot for your answers!
I thought problem solved but not, it doesn’t work for me. I added Supervision here :

But when I open it and press my keycommand “a” as you can see here:

It doesn’t work. What am I missing??? ^^

Hi,

Just checked:
There are 2 different keycommands:
Windows - Close all plug-in windows → working
Mixer - Windows close all plug-ins → not working

Windows - Show/hide plug-ins is also working.

Delta

1 Like

Was just about to post that!

1 Like

It works!! Problem finally solved!

I did a research already on shortcuts to find other “close plugins” but no result, I don’t know why. So now I have my SuperVision plugin always displayed, that’s perfect!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer me.

Bye

1 Like