Keeping busy

So i had another idea, hopefully a lot more creative than some of my other works, and i’m hoping that i’ve got the mixing right this time. I proud of it in that i put a larger amount of effort into it than other stuff and i had a greater drive for it, so hopefully its enjoyable. meh, let me know what you thought? make sure to read the description on it.

Enjoy!

so why don`t you give some then :laughing:

owhhh. this is more:

than

especially when you get carried away improvising… don’t do that :mrgreen:

+1 :laughing:

fine my turn… now then back to topic?

Hi edwardfeast - there might two songs in this track. I really like what is happening from 2:37 onward. Nice use of side chaining and beat displacement. Overall the mix could maybe be hotter or use some dub bass to beef it up…? That’s just in the realm of personal tastes though. Nice work!

aMUSEd Thanks for the response, I’d like to know more about what you mean by “dub bass” so as i have a better idea of your point of view, so i can try it out. Thanks!

I imagine a more aggressive sound something like Imagine Dragons “Radioactive”.

I really like what is happening from 2:37 onward. Nice use of side chaining and beat displacement. Overall the mix could maybe be hotter or use some dub bass to beef it up…? That’s just in the realm of personal tastes though. Nice work!?