Key Command Crashes

Some odd repeatable crashes happening:

When trying to create key commands starting with “4” (either on the QWERTY keyboard or numeric pad), WL (9.0.10) would consistently crash.

This also happened when trying to create a command starting with “CTRL+SHIFT+M”.

I have a key command to toggle plugin visibility which works fine in the effects slots, but when I use it for plugins in the dithering or playback-processing slots WL crashes as well.

Has the ability to create key commands for the dithering and playback-processing slots been removed?

When trying to create key commands starting with “4” (either on the QWERTY keyboard or numeric pad), WL (9.0.10) would consistently crash.

This also happened when trying to create a command starting with “CTRL+SHIFT+M”.

Please give a concrete example, because I can’t reproduce a problem.

Has the ability to create key commands for the dithering and playback-processing slots been removed?

Key commands to do what?

Is there a way to create a crash report to send you - as was possible in WL 8?

An example:

Creating a key command to view master slot 4: first keystroke 4, second keystroke “S”

When typing in 4 as a first key command WaveLab consistently crashed. It didn’t really matter what function that key command was for either. The same for “CTRL+SHIFT+M”.

As for the final point, I was unclear about that - apologies. I meant a key command to activate and focus slots in either the dithering and/or playback-processing section. These were available in 8 and 8.5. I can’t find it in 9.

Creating a key command to view master slot 4: first keystroke 4, second keystroke “S”

What command do you mean, exactly? There is none which is labelled “view master slot”.

As for the final point, I was unclear about that - apologies. I meant a key command to activate and focus slots in either the dithering and/or playback-processing section. These were available in 8 and 8.5. I can’t find it in 9.

These have been removed, as I thought there were not used.

Is there a way to create a crash report to send you - as was possible in WL 8?

Yes, on Windows, do this:

• Click on the File Tab
  • Now press Alternate and click on the Preferences button
  • Now press Alternate and click on the Global button
  • You can now see a tab called “Diagnostics”, at the right side.
    Click on it. then at the bottom of the page, check the button “Enable Crash Report”.

Now restart WaveLab. Then do the procedure that causes the problem you experiment.
This will create a crash log that is usable. This is what I need. Thanks.