Key Command for increase/decrease primary parameters STILL not working in Elements 9.5.2

I posted this in the general group and Steve suggested I post here as well

Hi All

I have moaned about this before and now it’s getting irritating, since about Cubase Elements 8 (although I didn’t try it before that as I didn’t need it), the key commands for increase and decrease primary parameter haven’t worked. They work in 9.5 Pro which is in my studio but NOT in 9.5.2 Elements which is on my stage laptop and I really could and would use it. C’mon Steiny, it’s all pretty damn good,except for that!!

Best Regards

Dave

Hi,

It’s out of scope.

Hi Martin

Sorry but what does “out of scope” mean in this context.

Best Regards

Dave

Hi,

In this context it means, Steinberg POs decided this is not more important than other development, so no developer is going to fix it for now.

Works in Pro, but not in elements and your saying not going to fix it. Pretty bad support and marketing. Time to get some new coders? I feel really sad that you actually said it loud.

Hi,

I’m sorry, that wasn’t marketing statement. We are on the user forum here. It was my personal information for the user.

“Out of scope” means that the issue is known and possibly has been looked into, but they decided to not fix it for the time being. This does NOT mean that the issue will never be fixed, just that it wont/cant be fixed now. For example, they might be waiting for a chance to fix all related issues at the same time, or waiting for a feature to be redesigned.

Also keep in mind that Cubase Elements is primarily aimed at people who make music as hobby or are just starting out. These users generally only use a few of the available Key Commands, so an issue with a relatively obscure key command like this one is naturally going to be considered a very minor bug compared to other issues.

Please fix this.