Key Editor goes to beginning, not cursor

Ok, since there is some curiosity going around I tried to observe myself to see what was causing the erratic behaviour. Turns out I am doing something strange. I often am only single clicking a clip and this doesn’t bring the focus to the front and so F will do nothing useful (as far as the Key Editor is concerned). You need to double-click and then everything works as it is supposed to in terms of window focus (but not in terms of cursor positioning). Here’s some more details for you: The reason I usually try just a single click is because I am often working on a single screen and I have the key editor open in the lower quadrant and the arrange window in the upper, sort of pretending Cubase is a dockable UI. If I double click a clip, the Key editor title bar (on a Mac the bit with the red yellow green traffic lights) surfaces and covers up a lot more of the Project/Arrange window than I’d like. So I tend to want to avoid double-clicks and instead single click the clip to edit the MIDI in the Key Editor. I would be happy to see both modes of selection show the clip in the Editor at the right place with regards the cursor.