Key editor is so hard to use

I might be missing something; or have a setting wrong, but I find the key editor on Cubase 6 so hard to use. The problem seems to be that compared to Nuendo, the keys are very large, so that when editing bass parts, I have to scroll the entire workspace down to the bottom. Then when I select a note, I have to scroll the entire workspace back up to the top to see the note values at the top of the screen. I never had this problem before. I have 2 17" screens running at 1280 x 1024. There doesn’t seem to be a way to fix this. If you use the vertical +/- slider it just shrinks size down, but not enough. Is anyone else finding this difficult? It’s really bad for bass and percussion, but anything below C3 requires me to scroll. It’s so annoying. Any fixes please post -thanks.

You can adjust the size of the keys by hovering the pointer over the keyboard until it turns into a hand and click and drag to make it wider or narrower.

There’s a vertical arrow on the right that will also do the trick.

If your computer is capable, increase your screen resolution. I have mine on 1920x1080 and I was able to get C-2 through G8 displayed with two controller lanes.
HTH
J.L.