Key Editor Problem

I have been away from Cubase since 2008 when for family health issues I needed to stop, but I’ve recently managed to get started again with Cubase Pro 8, but I’ve forgotten something and I’ve been unable to find out how to get all the instrument tracks midi data to show up in the piano roll view at the same time. In other words how do I get the Violins 1, Violins 2, Viola, etc. instrument tracks midi data to show up in the piano roll view together?

Thanks,
Tom

LOL, never mind, I just found out how.

Thanks anyway,
Tom

Fine you found out, but it would be helpful for others if you also post the solution or at least give a hint. (Sorry for, but seen enough of those thread replies…)

Sure. What I was doing was trying to do what I do in Logic Pro X which is highlight (select) the track headers and then double click to bring up the tracks in the key editor (piano roll). In Cubase Pro 8 you need to ignore the track header and select the dark version of all the tracks you want to come up in the key editor (and not the light version) then double click on one of the dark tracks; voila, all those tracks appear in the key editor, just like it probably says somewhere in the manual that I didn’t (or couldn’t) find.

Tom