Key signature at end of system collides with auto-generated double barline (from repeat barline) in Dorico 2.1

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a score with a coincident key signature change and repeat barline after the first measure.
  2. Put a system break at the repeat barline.

See image for result.

Note that the collision does not occur if the repeat barline is replaced with a regular double barline.

My printed score created in Dorico 2.0 does not have this bug. Perhaps it’s just a problem with my installation or configuration? I will reinstall if other people don’t have this problem.

I can’t reproduce this in a new project: could you please attach the project file here so I can take a look and see what might be up?

Here you go. Perhaps I’ve changed a stray setting somewhere. Or maybe I’ve got a font issue?
keysig_doublebar.zip (288 KB)

You have indeed changed a setting, but I’m not sure it’s a stray one: on the Barlines page of Engraving Options, you’ve set ‘Change of key signature at the start of the bar’ to ‘Draw single barline’, but you’ve also set ‘Barline at end of system coinciding with start repeat’ to ‘Double barline’: Dorico is drawing a double barline, but spacing it as if it were a single barline. This is a little bug, and I’ll make a note of it as something for us to fix in future. In the meantime, if you can bear it, I would suggest changing ‘Change of key signature at the start of the bar’ to draw a double barline instead.