Keyboard controlling the Project Windows' Visibility Track List doesn't work?

Is there a special way to operate the Track List in the Visibility Tab of the Project Window with a keyboard?

On my (Mac) systems I CAN properly switch a Track’s visibility on and off in the MIX CONSOLE by means of the up/down arrows and the return-key, but when I try the same in the Project Window, the Track List does only respond to “Arrow Up” and “Arrow Down” key-presses.
Even if I switch on (and off) the preference Editing/ Use Up/Down Navigation Commands for Selecting Tracks Only, I cannot switch my tracks’ visibility on and off with the keyboard: the return key simply doesn’t seem to respond.

Am I doing something wrong or is it only possible to operate this Track List in the Visibility Tab of the Project Window with a mouse click?
It appears, thought, that AFTER I’ve clicked in this Track List in the Visibility Tab of the Project Window, I CAN use the return-key to switch a tracks’ visibility on or off…It seems that using TAB to move the keyboard-control-focus to the Track List in the Visibility Tab of the Project Window simply doesn’t work. Yes; the white outline appears around this tab, but the actual keyboard-focus doesn’t work.
At least; on my systems…

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or am I doing something wrong?

Niek/ Amsterdam.

I haven’t tried using the keyboard yet, but if you need to select or deselect, let’s say 20 or 30 tracks,
you can do that with a single mouse click, hold, and just slide all the way up or down. You can never be
that fast on the keyboard.

Thanks, but yes, I know all about controlling the visibility tab with the mouse.

I wonder though, what your experiences are with the keyboard?
Looking forward to hearing from you whether you’re experiencing the same issue as I am?

Thanks in advance.
Niek/ Amsterdam.