Keyboard navigation and Guitar fingering - missed opportunity

Guitar fingering for left and right hand looks great as a result, unfortunately navigating between voices with cursor and inputting guitar fingering could have been much easier:

In classical guitar music we often have 3 voices on the same staff. Unfortunately the up and down cursor only jumps from upstem voice 1 to downstem voice 1. I am unable to navigate to the downstem voice 2 by means of the cursor. I would expect that the up and down cursor jumps vertically from the top voice to the rest in the middle voice and then to the bass note in the attached example.

Fingering input:
Wouldn’t it be possible that Dorico figures out that 1, 2, 3 ,4 means left hand and p, i, m, a means right hand? Or that we could select left and right fingering with l and r for example, so that the up and down cursor could be used to jump to another voice instead?

Would be great if we could see this behaviour in the next update!

Thanks for your feedback. I’m not sure I agree with all of your proposals, but we’re certainly always interested in improving the efficiency with which you can use the software via the keyboard, and we’ll look for ways to make the input of fingering even faster than it already is.

Thank you for the answer. I’m looking forward to the next update !