Keyboard shortcut for “wait for next system break”?

I hope you didn’t try to use my shortcuts there, Marc: I used the same two shortcuts twice!

No, of course :wink: I used alt+shift+D, alt+ctrl+shift+D, alt+shift+F and alt+ctrl+shift+F
But of course, shift+alt+F cannot be used, since it’s already used by Input note (F upper octave), same for D.

[Edit] Ok, now that I have fiddled a little more with the shortcuts… I understand what has previously been written. My shortcuts to turn the property “off” (using “null” or “false”, they do the same) do work. But I cannot get that property to be turned on.

Wow, this thread is what I now need because I have realised I so frequently use these options in Engrave mode!

The following is my variation:

{
				"context" : "kEngraveMode",
				"shortcuts" : [

{
						"UI.InvokePropertyChangeValue?Type=kWaitForFrameBreak&Value=null" : [ "Alt+W" ]
					},

{
						"UI.InvokePropertyEnableSwitch?Type=kWaitForFrameBreak&Value=false" : [ "Ctrl+Alt+W" ]
					},

{
						"UI.InvokePropertyChangeValue?Type=kWaitForSystemBreak&Value=null" : [ "Shift+W" ]
					},

{
						"UI.InvokePropertyEnableSwitch?Type=kWaitForSystemBreak&Value=false" : [ "Shift+Ctrl+W" ]
					}
				]
			}

Anyway, it would be nice if we could natively find the key command options for the followings in future:

• “wait for next system break”
  • “wait for next frame break”

I’ve added these to my Stream Deck, and I made icons if anyone wants them…

WFN Frame

WFN System

1 Like