KeyCommand Utility - Now Testing Mac Support

Well, my humble contribution to this thread… :blush:

As I wanted something quick and using as less resources as possible, I focused more specifically on a .txt format result to be used with Notepad. So, to be able to quickly display all my current key commands in one window, I rebuild a .vbs script from scratch. Sadly, this won’t work on Mac, as it uses the Windows integrated VBScript feature…

So, here it is (the ‘how to’ is in the CubaseKC100_ReadMe.txt in the attached zip folder). The script will show the current key commands settings as soon as the [OK] button of the ‘Key commands’ windows has been used. Hope it will be as useful for some of you as it is for me…

EDIT - CubaseKC101 : a little fix for a more efficient display of key commands related to preferences…

EDIT 2 - CubaseKC102 : a fix that should allow the display of the remaining few keys that weren’t until now, due to an improper encoding (UTF-8) of the script. The script has been reencoded in ANSI and it seems that shift+keys combinations using the five keys just at the left of the Backspace-Return-RightShift block are now also displayed as expected.

EDIT 3 : updated version, see here : Three thingies that could help... (Windows only, sorry...) - Cubase - Steinberg Forums.