I am trying to configure in Device Manager the Komplete Kontrol S. It works, until you close Cubase. Then, I have to add again the Komplete Kontrol S serie in the Device Manager.
Step to reproduce:
0) Make sure you have a Komplete keyboard listed in Cubase 9’s midi port setup (Windows devices only, no Direct music)
- Open Device Manager
- Add Komplete Kontrol Series
- Configure it to make it works
- Save your project and close Cubase 9
- Reopen Cubase 9 and your project
- See in the Device Manager. Komplete Kontrol S is gone. You have to add it again.
But If I do the same with Direct Music instead, it works fine.
My system is:
Windows 10, i7 3730k, 32g ram
Let me know.