Kontakt.Synth.Vst Crash Cubase - MAC :(

Hello ! I am working in my Cubase 9.5.41. The program is suddenly thrown into the desktop - and closes. The report is displayed and in it - Kontakt.synth.vst

I think that mac is quite slow in Cubase.
but he’s been fighting this 2 months, it’s time to change Daw.
I try evrything.
I tried everything, I installed contact 5 did not help, reinstal system and format, reinstal cubase.
When delete Contact - the same thing happens, except that Kontakt.synth.vst but Cubae 9.5.41: /

Mac Mini:
i7 3.2
32 Ram
512 SSD
Rme Babyface Pro

Mojave 10.14.3
Cubase 9.5.41

Hi,

Could you attach a crash dump located in macOS Console utility, User Reports folder, please?

The best both, with and without Kontakt.

2 Kontakt 5.Synth.vst 0x00000001ebda8988 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::scoped_lockboost::asio::detail::posix_mutex&, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&) + 232
3 Kontakt 5.Synth.vst 0x00000001ebda86f5 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 165
2 Kontakt 5.Synth.vst 0x00000001ebda8a27 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::scoped_lockboost::asio::detail::posix_mutex&, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&) + 391
3 Kontakt 5.Synth.vst 0x00000001ebda86f5 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 165
2 Kontakt 5.Synth.vst 0x00000001ebda8a27 boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::scoped_lockboost::asio::detail::posix_mutex&, boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&) + 391
Error Code: 0x00000000

and without

Error Code: 0x00000000

notthing else. Thanks

Hi,

Please attach the source *.crash files, both of them with- and without Kontakt.

there is somewhere instruction on how to do it? this is my first mac.

Hi,

As I described above:
macOS Console utility, User Reports folder.

and view the kontakt report and without?

check I’ve added a screen from the desktop for which you need me.

Hi,

Please starch the most recent one. But as I said, one if Kontakt is there (to be able to confirm the crash is in Kontakt) and one without Kontakt (to investigate, where does it crash if Kontakt is not involved).

Send in file format or paste report here?

Hi,

As I write already: please attach the source *.crash files.

uninstalled Kontakt will be waiting for an error. I noticed that before the error ( Failed to find icon image named: for size: (16.000000,16.000000) scale:(1) variant: 0 ) a message is displayed in the console after this cubase turns off, the kontakt.synth.vst report is popped up. I’ll let you know.

I was able to find the cause.I turned off ethernet.
the error appears when the ethernet is on and when it is off.

TIC Read Status [768:0x0]: 1:57

Offline - An error that appears when Cubase crash -

Task .<0> HTTP load failed (error code: -1009 [1:50])

NSURLConnection finished with error - code -1009

-getPrincipalInfo:[_controller supportsRequestCompressionAtURL:] Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1009 “The Internet connection appears to be offline.” UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x7f8a70d33d70 {Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=-1009 “The Internet connection appears to be offline.” UserInfo={NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=, NSErrorFailingURLKey=, _kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=50, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1, NSLocalizedDescription=The Internet connection appears to be offline.}}, NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=, NSErrorFailingURLKey=, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1, _kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=50, NSLocalizedDescription=The Internet connection appears to be offline.}

This is a stupid mistake probably related to the internet. But I’m not sure…
in the attachment are the files you asked for.

PS : what I wrote above - it also causes a crash.

Failed to find icon image named: for size: (16.000000,16.000000) scale:(1) variant: 0
#Compositor Failed to add resource:
Cubase 9.5_2019-02-11-001820_Mac-mini-Bartosz.crash (157 KB)
Cubase 9.5_2019-02-10-201733_Mac-mini-Bartosz.crash (168 KB)

Hi,

I’m sorry, I don’t understand this:

So does it mean, the crash happens only if ethernet is switched on?

CAN-21006

You understand well. But I’m not sure.
I will test and I will let you know.
Can you check Reports? and confirm?

Hi,

I checked the crash files, but there is not much useful info in it without knowing more details.

now It happens several times when I enable EDIT INSTRUMENT - Cubase crash.

On Logic X, no problems, it works perfectly. It is a pity that I have to say goodbye to Cubase, who has such a poor experience, it is Cubase’s fault.

Hi,

Logic is using AU plug-ins, Cubase is using VST plug-ins. These are 2 different standards/applications. Moreover Native Instruments is still using the old VST2 plug-ins unfortunately.

This is not an explanation, it’s not important ! the program slows down and Logic X does not, Studio One 3 is also perfectly …
Cubase Crash every day several times.
Apple sends me to you, you do not see any errors so I have to ask heaven to solve my problem?