Kush Clariphonic VST

Hi guys,
I got a 10-day demo license for the Kush Clariphonic EQ. It requires an iLok. I’ve followed the process of downloading and activating the demo license and it’s appearing on my iLok2 with the other 55 licenses there. I also downloaded both the OSX 32bit and 64bit builds of Clariphonic and checked they are indeed installed in the correct VST folder.

But the darn things don’t want to register… Every other iLok plug is working fine. I’ve done a subsequent sync with iLok Manager app, and I have done a reboot. Still no sign. Kush’s engineer seems to be out of ideas and suggested I check with Steiny…

Does anyone have any of Kush’s plugins working on Mac? I’m on OSX 10.8.5 on a MacPro, Cubase 7.5.3, latest iLok Manager software. I’m keen to know if anyone has dealt with this problem before or if I have a unique problem.

Cheers,
Sean

hi, having the same problem with cubase 7.5 and clariphonic 64bit VST.

Any fix for this?

OK I found the answer. You have to run Cubase in 64bit mode: Cubase 7 Tutorials - How to open Cubase 7 in 64bit mode - YouTube

not the solution for me - I am already in 64 bit mode. Trial license expired already and my curiosity has evaporated. Thanks anyway.

Has anyone figured this out yet? None of my Kush plugs show up.

I have the same problem. None of my Kush plugs show up. Cubase 9.0.10 build 150; win7pro 64