La Muse Infidèle - Sur les Monts Maronites [Full Album] (Underground Rock, Lyrical Folk-Pop)

Hello

So here is my 1st complete album, it contains 7 tracks. I hope you’ll have the patience and enthusiasm to listen to it completetly and give some feedbacks! :wink: (All lyrics are in French, except the intro of the 1st track that is in English)
https://lamuse-infidele.bandcamp.com/album/sur-les-monts-maronites

Cheers from France,
Kenneth

The pieces sound quite underground to me indeed. I am fine with that but the tonal balance appears rather alienating and quite hard for the listener on the long run. I think there should be less harsh upper frequencies in the mixes all across.

But I do appreciate the artistic uncompromising approach.

1 Like

Thank you for listening!

Your feedback is kept in mind. I’m working on a 2nd set, I payed more closely attention to the upper frequencies on the 1st song I made for it.
Also yeah, I usualy compose in Gm/Cm or Dm, but for this first album I digged into my OneDrive and had the surprise to find back compositions from 2 years ago that I liked, so also sometimes the style of the album may seem varied and I must admit myself, found it a bit unbalanced after multiple listening.

Happy you appreciate it.