Label editor included again?

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Label Editor which was removed in WL7, is being reintroduced in WL8? I didn’t see any obvious mention of this in the overviews. While it’s not central to Wavelab’s capabilities, it was an extremely convenient feature I used for all demos.

Regards,
Dave

Hello,

unfortunately not with 8.0.

Thanks,
Timo

That’s (again!) too bad :confused:

trito

Hi … I’ve spent all day seeking Label Editor because it is in the Wavelab 8.02 owner’s manual starting at page 603, Chapter "24 Creating Labels.

:confused: I’m confused and disappointed that it is not a feature being offered- as it is included and stated in the manual.

Can we expect it as part of an update? (The manual suggests WL8 was released with having it as a feature we’ve paid to have. I hope it does not get abused to us as a ‘paid’ upgrade like done with Cubase 7.0x to 7.5x) :cry:

Thanks for any responses.

-Mo

I’ve spent all day seeking Label Editor because it is in the Wavelab 8.02 owner’s manual starting at page 603, Chapter "24 Creating Labels.

I can’t see this chapter anywhere in the WaveLab 8 PDF.

I’m sure You should, some of us need it :wink:

cheers

trito

That’s at p603 in the WaveLab 6 manual, not the WaveLab 8 manual. The facility was dropped in the conversion to run on both Mac and PC.

Paul

:blush: OH SNAP! U R right! I wasted all those hours searching for nothing! :astonished: Thanks for the correction.