Large counter- has "reduced precision" option gone?

Has the “reduce precision” option gone from the large counter in WL8? I only use this mode.

Thanks,

Steven.

I haven’t found any counter “reduce precision” option since I posted this, so I like to make it a feature request. Can the option be re-instated in the large counter to only display hours, minutes and seconds. My colleagues and I use the large counter a lot and the continually flashing milliseconds are distracting. A great feature would also be the ability to enter “go to” times directly into the large counter.

Thanks,

Steven.

As in WaveLab 7, the display type is the same as the one you set for the active window time ruler.
I don’t remember a mode where time units below seconds were not displayed.

A great feature would also be the ability to enter “go to” times directly into the large counter.

You mean, the same function as when you press the ! key?

In Wavelab 6 the large counter (the timecode tab of the monitor window- CTRL+F10) had a menu option called “reduced precision”. This meant that the large counter no longer displayed milliseconds. I’ll check out the “!” function.

Hi PG,

just following up on this counter issue. I’m on WL8.5.1 now. Can the “reduced precision” option from WL6 be restored to WL8? This is so that the millisecond display can be turned off and just the hours & minutes are displayed.

Thanks,

Steven

This is noted. This will happen. But not in next minor version.

That’s great… thank you for doing that.

Yeah I like that too. Seconds is usually more than enough resolution for me.