Large size time signature

I try to use large time signature for a score, but it is still just shown as individual signatures in the systems.
There are no groups or anything like that, I put the players into one bracket and until now all the XML imports worked out fine with this.

PS and in the same project it is not possible for me to put in a repeat sign at the end or a double line…

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thank you

If it’s an XML import, there’s a chance each time signature is considered a single-staff one, so you could try re-inputting a global time signature at the start? i.e. Shift-M for the time signatures popover, and input by pressing Return. Other users with more experience with importing XML might have other suggestions, but perhaps uploading the XML file here might help them diagnose if that doesn’t work? The other simple thing to try is just double-checking you have the correct layout selected on the right of Layout Options when changing the time signature style to large?

For the repeat sign (I presume you mean a repeat barline?) or double barline - if you want to show these at the very end of a flow, the option for that is in Notation Options, on the Barlines page.

if you want to show these at the very end of a flow, the option for that is in Notation Options, on the Barlines page.

Thank you for your answer.
I did that already, but the problem is, that the repeat carline is just shown in vibraphone system at the end of the page… in the others the little space on the ver right appears.
The same with a double carline. It seems not possible to put it into all systems.

It sounds like you definitely have independent time signatures in place. You need to remove them and add regular global time signatures.

Thank you!