Latency issues and crackling introduced in 3.3

Hi @mccy,

Thanks for your message.

1. Can you reproduce it without using AU and IAA plugins in the project, only with Microsonic instruments and no external effect plugins?

2. With QVox in the project, can you reproduce it by playing on the internal Cubasis keyboard, or does it only occur with external MIDI input?

Alongside, we would like to add you to our current Cubasis 3.3.1 beta program, to find out if the update resolves your problem. Would you agree to give the version a try?

Thanks,
Lars

As I said before it it not on the internal onscreen keyboard, only with connected USB Midi hardwareā€¦ ah, good Idea, I will connect Roli Lumi via bluetooth and look if it happens there tooā€¦

So far I didnā€™t get this without using any au/IAA. Audiobus is IAA, right?

The crazy thing is, that it starts perfectly with minimal low latency and then the latency gets longer and longer over time.

B.t.w. Lumi over Bluetooth has dropouts! Over the Lumi APP everything is fine, but in Cubasis some notes are gone :-(. Seems like a lot of work for Steinbergā€¦

Hi @mccy,

Thanks for your messages.
If possible, please get back to our previous questions:

Alongside, we would like to add you to our current Cubasis 3.3.1 beta program, to find out if the update resolves your problem. Would you agree to give the version a try?

Thanks
Lars

Back to the questions:
Right now there runs Cubasis with Lumi (via bluetooth) and CME via USB connected at the same timeā€¦ So far no problems, but Iā€™ll wait a bitā€¦

Yes, Iā€™d like to take part in the beta program.

Thanks @mccy!
Please check your private messages for further information.

Thanks
Lars

So testing USB midi and bluetooth midi in parallell leads to following enlightment:

Bluetooth stays in timing, USB midi driftsā€¦ I will look for the beta later.

My respect to you and the Steinberg -Team! This was a hughe step!

Hi @mccy,

My respect to you and the Steinberg -Team! This was a hughe step!

Thanks! Itā€™s the team, solving the issues so quickly and efficientlyā€¦ :slight_smile:
Glad to hear the current beta version seems to have resolved your issue.

Best,
Lars

I had a doubt about half an hour ago, but I have to test further. Maybe everything is allright now.
What I really appreciate is, that you all give your best!!!

1 Like