Layout options>Note Spacing. Spacing behavior of multiple voices with adjacent noteheads

It’s off the subject of requesting constant equal 8th notes spacing throughout a system, but I would like to ask a more fundamental question. I would like to know Dorico’s calculation rule that makes a difference between the two blue arrows (left and right) in your picture. How Dorico created the ratio (you say “about 10% wider”) of the blue arrow on the left to the arrow on the right? And is this ratio always the same, no matter how the ”Default space for quarter note” value changes? It doesn’t seem that. Or do we always get a constant answer by subtracting the length of the right arrow from the length of the left arrow, no matter how the ”Default space for quarter note” value changes? Again,It doesn’t seem that.
The example below has four systems. Each system has the same music content, but ”Default space for quarter note” values are different using Note Spacing Change, these values are 5, 4, 3, 2 from the top to bottom system.

As we can see, the spacing result of each system is subtly different.
I want to know why these differences occur, and what formula would Dorico use for justification (i.e. spreading empty space throughout the system) to make such differences in these cases.

(four system_Note Spacing Change)Untitled Project 8-01.dorico (372.8 KB)

No. Of course, these lengths ​​must be the same, since these have the same note value (8th)