Leave Justin Bieber alone!

Yeah, I believe Vince Neil from Motley Crue, after killing Hanoi Rocks drummer, Nicholas “Razzle” Dingley in a drunk driving accident, …he was slurring words to to the police who were apprehending him… saying “I’m a rock star man!”

No!
The word ‘superior’ was never mentioned nor implied until now.
{‘-’}

Freedom of SPEECH is different than freedom of ACTION on the beliefs or feelings that are spoken about.

he could do with a good probing too.

Justin Bieber, Leave us alone!

Just sayin’ …I mean you are pretty much just a little spoiled kid …I think we deserve a break!

Another way of looking at it :laughing: But then again, nobody has to listen to him, I certain don’t and would never, but this issue is not about him as it is a matter of point. The media has mad a big deal out of a comment he made when he was basically a little boy, on a daily basis for weeks. As irresponsible as it was by anyone’s standard, even by a boy pop star, it was caught on tape. He’s a young adult now, and he’s not going going to be repeating this. Besides it was a joke anyway, and as they say… if they can’t take a joke, they can go #$@% themselves.

You have mental issues.

You’re not a fan of The Bieb take it…is this because I’m a gay black man? :slight_smile:

Justin Bieber is a gay black man???

Thought the J was a girl!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

Dipmcus is really a closet Bieb fan :wink: He’s got Beiber fever :mrgreen: