LED Master fader support ICON QCON PRO X

Hello
I know that Steinberg has been in consultation with Icon regarding the Icon Qcon Pro X about supporting the LED master fader and 2nd display on the machine and I know there is an ongoing dialogue about this. Can we expect this feature any time soon? Also - when can we expect a plug in to be selected when scrolling through the Inserts on the machine (pressing a key on the hardware does not make the plug in appear as it does in other DAWS). If a patch or extension program were created I am sure it could then apply to many other machines coming on to the market making Cubase even more appealing to consumers. I have been using Cubase since about 1998 and would love to see these changes come about.

Many thanks.

+1

+1

+1
come on guys i have been waiting 6 years or more for this

I think Steinberg (yamaha) has no interest in the controllers, including Houston that I have owned for several years and that they have dropped. Now since Cubase11, I can’t even use it in MIDI anymore because they have abandoned the protocol. Now the CC121 is no longer available either. I might have wanted to acquire the Icon pro, BUT some of its functions are not accessible through Cubase. SO. Also have to give up the controllers because they don’t want to update them along with their (& * ??%?%) Daw. ?

+1
Any developments on this matter?!

+1

What the heck is so complex about addressing those extensions that ICON made to the Mackie Protocol. Sometimes this proprietary world is so annoying…

+1
Any improvement will be really appreciated.

A few places out of stock here but due in a few days. So it’s def still available. Where are you located and what’s the news on the CC121 from your local dealer?

+1

Steinberg…please work with Icon to make this happen…thx!!

1 Like

yes someone do something please

1 Like